- Social Cooperation Program "Technology for IoT sensing and analysis" has been established. : 2020/12/1
- International Conference on 3D Vision 2020: 2020/11/25-28
- ICCV Workshop on e-Heritage 2019: 2019/10/27 (Sun)
- MIRU 2019: 2019/7/29 (Mon)-8/1 (Thu) (Domestic conference)
- Orientation for the Entrance Examination to the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies. (Japanese): 2016/6/8 (Sat)
- Orientation for the Entrance Examination to Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems (EEIS), Graduate School of Engineering.(Japanese): 2016/6/1 (Sat)
- Komaba Open Campus 2019: 2019/5/31 (Fri)-6/1 (Sat)
You can join our lab from two graduate schools below.
- The University of Tokyo Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies (iii), Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems (EEIS), Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
The Institute of Industrial Science(IIS) is located in the Komaba II Research Campus. Our lab is on the 4th floor, E Block of the IIS. 10 min. walk from Komaba Todaimae Station of Keio Inogashira Line.